TOPTILES are manufactured using state of the art modernized technology in accordance with the requirements of the SABS 542-1990 standard specification being tested on a regular basis by the department. In conjunction with the roof tiles, TOPTILES manufacture concrete ridges suitable for both new and refurbishment projects that are designed to meet the requirements of the Building Regulations.
The TOPTILES ridge system provides for the mechanical fixing of the ridge tiles with the need for mortar bedding on duo pitched roofs from 15deg to 45 deg.
- Compatible with all roof tile profiles
- Mortar bedding of pointing
- Ridge unions in either colour of tile to contrast or compliment any application
- Special feature ridge tiles are available for use with the system
- Suitable for use with all TOPTILES smooth finish interlocking tile range
- Usable on roof slopes up to a max of 45deg pitch and leaves intersection of 90deg on plan
- The system is available in 3 meter packs to suit profiled tiles
- Fitted in all dry weather conditions
- Purposed designed block end hip tiles to finish off the base of the hip with a pleasant appearance
- Double bonded tiles are fixed by means of mortar bedding on DPC sheeting.